Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guild News

This weeks plan

Practices have been moved to Tuesday at 9pm and Saturdays at 11pm.It's time to start learning map names. We are starting with Granary check out the map location names we are going to use.It is required that everyone in the team learn these as the...
Small Mr_Lion 4y
Mr_Lion2195Small Takoyaki 4y
Guild News

Team invites just went out, check your messages.

Ok, I know finding a time during the week that we can meet for practices is going to take a bit of triesAs I understand it, the wed practice is already rough for someone so we are going to move it to tuesday. It may move a few times but once we f...
Small Mr_Lion 4y
Mr_Lion1150Small Mr_Lion 4y
Guild News

First lobby with the team stacking and we won!

Ok, maybe the other team lost a few of it's members but to bad. I'll take that as our first win.I am trying to configure the server to require you to be on the same team and the same class as you chose in the TF2Lobby site, but it's tough. Any c...
Small Mr_Lion 4y
Mr_Lion1156Small Mr_Lion 4y
Guild News

Tonight's lobby and Information on the next steps.

I am going to lobby at 8:30pm Central tonight. If you have yet to play with Paul or I please try to make today's or tomorrow's.This weekend we'll decide on a roster and send out invitation to people that we would like to have in the main line up....
Small Mr_Lion 4y
Mr_Lion1171Small Mr_Lion 4y
Guild News

Everyone is going to be busy tonight.

I am going to try and play L4D2 unless a group of you want to lobby.Have fun, make sure you scare yourself at least once today.
Small Mr_Lion 4y
Mr_Lion1172Small Mr_Lion 4y
Guild News

Lobby around 9pm Central tonight.

Tako and/or Paul is going to be running lobby this time. If you're trying for the team we need you to show up for at least one of the lobbies, to test ping'n stuff.Recruit like crazy. 4 Days left in this week and we have to find 2 more awesome p...
Small Mr_Lion 4y
Mr_Lion1153Small Mr_Lion 4y
Guild News

Recruit Week!

If you know anyone that would like to join the competitive seen send them here!This week I want to fill the last few Positions. This whole week I am going to be trying to run Lobbies as often as possible.I tend to get on after 6 or 7pm central. ...
Small Mr_Lion 4y
Mr_Lion1152Small Mr_Lion 4y
Guild News

I am Pro-Wizard.

I understand we are supposed to be there for items and achivo's. I just can't bring my self to care. Paul kept them from kicking me and I just ran around melting faces. It was some fun stuff.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy-rsASh17g
Small Mr_Lion 4y
Mr_Lion1159Small Mr_Lion 4y
Guild News

Lobby this evening!

Going to be on at 5 pm Central to night to start lobbying. If you can make it leave a comment so i can know who to wait for. I'll be on mumble.
Small Mr_Lion 4y
Mr_Lion2183Small Kevorkian 4y
Guild News

You're the best around!

Feelin' down in the dumps and having a bad day in TF2? Don't worry guys -- here's a great, inspirational pick me up! It is a few minutes long, but I promise it is worth watching.Don't deny, we've all been through this stage before! (Perhaps even m...
Small Takoyaki 4y
Takoyaki1158Small Takoyaki 4y
Guild News

It's New People Week

We need new people! Sign up now.
Small Mr_Lion 4y
Mr_Lion1148Small Mr_Lion 4y